The purpose of this position is to provide the research, data mining/analysis, reporting and interpretation of global, national, regional, local and/or account company performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates, reviews and understands reports. Uses aggregate data from multiple sources to assist in creating a complete analysis, improvement and/or recommendation.
- Reviews the accuracy of information provided and responds to requests from management and vendors.
- Understands and works with scenario planning (exit/maintain/grow) tools/models. Analyzes trends in general business conditions.
- Identifies opportunities for improvements by and among the clients and/or companies.
- May coordinate involvement of personnel from other departments and information technology groups to facilitate successful project implementations.
- May act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key systems/processes in subject teams and day-to-day functions.
- Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate experience in MS Office Products (Excel, Access, Power Point, Word, etc). Heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to use query and report generation tools.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to coworkers and supervisor.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: