- Work closely with HR LMS administrators for both UCOP LMS and Cornerstone LMS.
- Provide support for the Cornerstone systems and manage issues submitted.
- Provides ongoing support on the use of Cornerstone systems and tools.
- Supports the tracking and reporting of standard metrics in Cornerstone
- Produce high quality course materials using multimedia development tools (Captivate, PowerPoint)
- Support various phases of the course development lifecycle including: needs analysis, requirements gathering, solution design, course development, course deployment and evaluation
- Performs quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships across cross-functional groups
- Assist LMS administrator with configuration
- Assist with other Cornerstone modules as needed.
- Demonstrated experience with graphic design, eLearning software, learning technologies and multi-media tools: Articulate, Captivate, Flash,
- Photoshop, WebEx, SCORM and/or other eLearning development tools required.
- Experience administrating, configuring, and troubleshooting learning management systems
- SQL programming language and web design language preferred
- Experience that demonstrates knowledge, understanding, and application of administrative support skills, methods, and procedures
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to deal diplomatically with professional/business contacts, and work effectively with all levels
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective planning, time management, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to explain instructions, policies, and procedures and to present findings and conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, Project, Access
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: