Under the supervision of the Manager of the Device Integration Team, the Systems Architect is responsible for the analysis/troubleshooting, maintenance, support and well-being of supported applications and implementation projects. Additionally, the Systems Architect will manage, monitor and maintain interfaces and servers within the Device Integration Team portfolio. The Systems Architect works cohesively with the Device Integration team as a whole, to effectively manage and maintain the team portfolio. They will act as the team lead for several applications. The lead is responsible for monitoring tickets, ensuring quick resolution of issues and timely escalations to management, adherence to SLA’s and proactive analysis of workflows and potential enhancements.
Airwatch, Bedmaster, Philips, Rover, OBIX, Zoll, Vocera, Secure Chat, Capsule, Zebra Phones, Workforce Connect, and Epic Bridges
- Baccalaureate Degree in health care or computer science required, Graduate degree strongly preferred
- Broad and/or in-depth knowledge of multiple areas of focus in application specialty areas. Knowledge of systems and functions, including design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation.
- Ability to research, organize, analyze, and synthesize data to support effective decision making.
- Must be detail oriented and have a knack for probing for information, in order to fully understand the underlying needs that influence how a system should be configured/ organized.
- Experience with biomedical devices and workflows (strongly preferred)
- Previous experience with Fetal Monitoring systems, Device Integration and Interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and proactively, adapting to shifting priorities
- Demonstrated skill in system workflow and business process flow analysis and design.
- Must have or acquire certifications required to support the applications. If individual does not yet hold needed certifications, they will be required to achieve certification within three months
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: